From: "Nevzat Adil" <nevzatadil@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, July 22, 2017 2:57 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Strange computer behaviour

My browser is Firefox. My daughter used the mouse on my laptop
recently, but she is away for the weekend so I have noone to tell me
what's on the screen when I press enter or spacebar to open a link.
Nevzat

What browser is it and have you hada a mouse weilding sighted person near it

recently?
It might be interesting to find out what the log is saying when you press
enter on its own or space bar, which I tend to use for most links these
days.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.