NVDA not announcing save as dialog box

Dan Thompson

Greetings,

Frequently when pressing control-S on a first time save of a file, the save as box is not announced as being opened.  I then tab once and shift tab to make it  be announced. Is there something I do not have checked on somewhere?

Thanks for any help in advance.

subscribe to Friday Finds by sending a blank email with "subscribe dan's tips" in the subject line. To

dmt031073@...

subscribe to "Hotspot With God" daily devotion by sending a blank message with "subscribe devotion" in the subject line to

dmt031073@...

TRUTH FOR TODAY:

Romans 8:28, "And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who  love God and are called according to his purpose for them." (NLT)

Psalm 119:60, "I will hasten and not delay to obey your commands." (NIV)