Re: question please, Re: [nvda] accessing jean's sight.

Gene New Zealand <hurrikennyandopo@...>

Hi guys

it is gene from New Zealand who has the Accessibility Central.net website that is been diverted at the moment. it is not my website so please do not go to it just in case.

until it is sorted out or hosted elsewhere i have zipped the website up in a program called 7 zip file manager which was used to do it.

you might need a program like that to access the contents of it.

you might have to make a folder first then put all the files into it.

then it is a matter of going to the index file and pressing the enter key on it. to get to the information.

the zip file has been scanned with anti virus and malware programs and it says it is clean.

If you want to download the zip file it is going to be put into a drop box account which i will share on this list if you want it until this is sorted out.

the drop box link is https://www.dropbox.com/s/ujcz7ui1i7qxp58/Accessibility%20Central%20Website.zip?dl=0
the copy or back up is from the 19 th of July if it is all there and it looks like it.
not the thing i would usually do but just in case the info is lost for any reason i would hate it not been shared as it was doing for the community.

Gene nz

On 7/23/2017 1:54 PM, Laurie Mehta via Groups.Io wrote:
Hi,

Could someone please post how to remove a bookmark in firefox?
I want to remove my bookmark for now to avoid clicking on the tutorial page until it is safe again.
Thanks.

It is totally rotten that anyone would hijack such a thoughtfully arranged resource for us.

Gene, I'm sorry that this has happened.
-Laurie