From: Quentin Christensen
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Sent: Monday, July 24, 2017 9:41 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] KeePass

As a bonus, Keepass is free and open source, so you can try both and keep
whichever one you like. Note you can import Keepass 1.x files into Keepass
2.x but not the other way around (as Keepass 2 has more features):
http://keepass.info/help/v2/version.html

Regards

Quentin.

On Tue, Jul 25, 2017 at 2:32 PM, Kwork <istherelife@...> wrote:

Thank you Quentin. It appears that v1 and v2 are a matter of user choice,
and that both are accessible enough. I'll take a look at both and decide. V1
might be enough as my needs are basic.
Travis