From: "Dan Thompson" <dmt031073@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, July 25, 2017 2:20 AM
Subject: [nvda] NVDA not announcing save as dialog box

Greetings,

Frequently when pressing control-S on a first time save of a file, the save
as box is not announced as being opened. I then tab once and shift tab to
make it be announced. Is there something I do not have checked on
somewhere?

Thanks for any help in advance.

subscribe to Friday Finds by sending a blank email with "subscribe dan's
tips" in the subject line. To

dmt031073@gmail.com

subscribe to "Hotspot With God" daily devotion by sending a blank message
with "subscribe devotion" in the subject line to

<mailto:dmt031073@gmail.com> dmt031073@gmail.com

TRUTH FOR TODAY:

Romans 8:28, "And we know that God causes everything to work together for
the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for
them." (NLT)

Psalm 119:60, "I will hasten and not delay to obey your commands." (NIV)