From: "Gene New Zealand" <hurrikennyandopo@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, July 25, 2017 8:41 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] geen's site going on and off line

hi

I keep on getting the one it is redirected to. But have noticed it takes alot longer for the other site to come up online.

I am wondering wy though?

I have not seen it like some come up in the browser online yet.

Gene nz

On 7/25/2017 7:36 PM, Bobby wrote:
I just wanted to tell you the site went off line again and it returns. so the site just keeps going on and off line so some one is playing with it. Just updating you. Hope you can get back on line for good.

--
[Image NVDA certified expert]