Re: NVDA 2017.2 on new desktop PC announcing Unknown!

Gene New Zealand <hurrikennyandopo@...>

hi Paul

just set the log level to debug and hopefully it is caught.. I hear some times it happens on a new machine or after a windows update but not sure only from what i hear.

yet all the computers here do not ever haveĀ  that problem they are all running windows 10 creators update apart from 2 of them i think.

By the way under tools then view log there you would see the log of where you tabbed etc on the computer.

Gene nz

Gene nz

On 7/25/2017 10:12 PM, Mailing Lists wrote:
Hi Gene,

"Did you change the settings in the previous email to debug and also save the log?"

Unfortunately Gene in my haste to get up and running with the computer I didn't notice your follow-up email till after I tried out the possible solution which thankfully worked. Is there anything I can do to log this?.

"It might be a good idea to set a restore point just in case. Touch wood it does not happen again."

Just created a restore point now Gene.

Paul.