Firebug v. Firefox Developer Tools

Walker, Michael E

Hi, I need to be able to do things like set breakpoints when debugging JavaScript and jQuery code. I was informed that Firebug is the most accessible Firefox debugger, but when I installed it and it ran for the first time, there was a notice at https://getfirebug.com/firstrun#Firebug%202.0.19 that it is no longer being maintained. Where can I find the highest quality of information on debugging using NVDA with Firefox? I also posted a similar question to the JAWS mailing list on debugging with JAWS and Firefox, but got no answer. Finally, I posted this question to the Program-L mailing list, but got nothing really promising.

Thanks,

Mike