Re: XP warnings

Gene

No matter what is done, XP is inherently not as secure as later versions of Windows because of changes in later versions of Windows to make them more secure.  But if entities are willing to pay Microsoft, Microsoft will send security patches for XP to the entities.  But the entities must pay for the service.  I have no idea if this is being done, but if you spend some money, it can be.

Sent: Tuesday, July 25, 2017 10:59 AM
Subject: [nvda] XP warnings

Hello,

To those warning of the vulnerability of the XP operating system, perhaps you should direct these at the UK Ministry of defense as the brand new 3.5 billion pound aircraft carrier has XP as it’s operating system. If the warnings are correct, that’s frightening.
The defense minister says it’s quite safe as the security surrounding the operating system is more than adequate and, of course, we all trust

politicians

don’t we?
Perhaps it’s not connected to the internet?

Best Regards, Jim.