From: The Gamages
Sent: Tuesday, July 25, 2017 10:59 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] XP warnings

Hello,

To those warning of the vulnerability of the XP operating system, perhaps
you should direct these at the UK Ministry of defense as the brand new 3.5
billion pound aircraft carrier has XP as it’s operating system. If the
warnings are correct, that’s frightening.
The defense minister says it’s quite safe as the security surrounding the
operating system is more than adequate and, of course, we all trust
politicians

don’t we?
Perhaps it’s not connected to the internet?

Best Regards, Jim.
holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.
in the very authentic narration is:
al-islam.org