From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of nasrin khaksar
Sent: Tuesday, July 25, 2017 11:33 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] XP warnings

thanks gene.
i did not know, if we pay microsoft, we can even recieve security patches for xp.
thanks and God bless you.

On 7/25/17, Gene <gsasner@...> wrote:
No matter what is done, XP is inherently not as secure as later
versions of Windows because of changes in later versions of Windows to
make them more secure. But if entities are willing to pay Microsoft,
Microsoft will send security patches for XP to the entities. But the
entities must pay for the service. I have no idea if this is being
done, but if you spend some money, it can be.