Re: Creating a YouTube channel and uploading to it

well once you have a google account I think in youtube you just go to your profile, and put one in I in fact think its sort of allreaedy there I had to go through some lengths to make sure I didn't have one at all but google will offer to set one up for you and you just follow a few links.

Uploading yeah not sure there is an upload link but thats as far as I have got.

On 26/07/2017 5:55 a.m., Albert Ruel wrote:
Does anyone know of a good tutorial that will help me create a new tube channel and upload to it as a NVDA user.

Thx, Albert

Sent from my iPhone