From: "erik burggraaf" <erik@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, July 25, 2017 4:38 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] KeePass

Remembering passwords is something of a security risk. Unfortunately, the
various rules and regulations around passwords mean you have too many
passwords to remember and they're frequently obscure. Also, it's common for
people to have more than one device. Some people even have three or four
devices. Modern browsers remember your passwords across devices, which is
too hellishly convenient for words.

Fortunately on Modern devices, it is usually possible to attach your
keychain to a fingerprint. When you have to swipe your print in order to
get your password entered, the security risk is substantially reduced.

On July 25, 2017 11:27:07 AM "Gene" <gsasner@...> wrote:

I've seen different articles that advise against having browsers remember
passwords as a security risk.