From: "Gene" <gsasner@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, July 25, 2017 4:59 PM
Subject: Re: question please, Re: [nvda] accessing jean's sight.

It may be that DNS servers are finding and correcting where the site address resolves. When a web site changes its address, as I recall, it takes a day or two for DNS servers around the world to update themselves. In this case, for some reason, malicious, accidental, or whatever, the name of the site was resolving to a different page. This has evidently been corrected and now the DNS servers are updating the numeric address they use when the web site name is used.