Re: OE Classic is more accessible. Developers test with NVDA.

I personally don't understand why so many people hate Thunderbird. It is the most accessible email client out there to date. I like it because, like I said, it rests in my dropbox so never have to install it to mmachines. At least the OE developers are working on making OE Classic accessible. I wish they would open source the code though so that is just me. I tried it for a while and like where it is going, even though I am sticking with Thunderbird.