From: "Don H" <lmddh50@comcast.net>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, July 26, 2017 6:06 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] OE Classic is more accessible. Developers test with NVDA.

I am missing something here. I have been using Thunderbird for many years and find it totally accessible and just as easy to use as Outlook Express. What issues are people having with Thunderbird and NVDA?

On 7/26/2017 12:02 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
On Wed, Jul 26, 2017 at 09:31 am, Brian's Mail list account wrote:

better than Tbird

There really aren't many e-mail clients that fall into that category, free or paid. And heaven knows that Thunderbird is accessible. It's essentially the same people who have written Firefox that have and still are working on Thunderbird.

The Windows 10 email app is not "bog standard" in a variety of ways, starting with its use of the new universal apps interface. It lacks a large number of functions that "power users" (and that includes a lot of people who routinely post here) expect.

--
/Brian/- Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit, Version 1703, Build 15063 (dot level on request - it changes too often to keep in signature)

*//**/The opposite of a correct statement is a false statement./**/ But the opposite of a profound truth may well be another/**/ profound truth./*

*/~ /**/Niels Bohr/*