Re: OE Classic is more accessible. Developers test with NVDA.

Gene

It was not a mess for accessibility.  I use it.  Are you saying that because you don't like ribbons?  That has nothing to do with accessibility.  That is your opinion of ribbons.

Sent: Wednesday, July 26, 2017 11:31 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] OE Classic is more accessible. Developers test with NVDA.

Mind you we should not forget that the email client bundled with windows 7
was really a mess for accessibility in itself, and I have a sneaky suspicion
that  the OE classic looks a lot like that did.
 And look at the hoops we have gone through for the one in windows 10, which
is just a bog standard email app.

Why it seems to be so awkward for people to make email clients better than
Tbird when they can write stuff like Firefox and Chrome escapes me.
 Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-