Sent: Wednesday, July 26, 2017 12:14 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] OE Classic is more accessible. Developers test with NVDA.

I personally don't understand why so many people hate Thunderbird. It is
the most accessible email client out there to date. I like it because,
like I said, it rests in my dropbox so never have to install it to
mmachines. At least the OE developers are working on making OE Classic
accessible. I wish they would open source the code though so that is
just me. I tried it for a while and like where it is going, even though
I am sticking with Thunderbird.