new member, just wanted to introduce myself

Ashley Wayne

Hello all,

I hope this type of introduction post is acceptable here.  Anyway, I’m a very new NVDA user, but am very happy with it so far.  I have been a long time jaws user, almost 20 years (now I feel old lol) so the transition has been interesting.  I often find myself trying to do jaws commands out of habit lol but I think NVDA is great and I am so appreciative of all the hard work that has been put into it.  I look forward to being a part of this list, and hope that all of you have a good day.

Ashley

Sent from Mail for Windows 10