Re: OE Classic is more accessible. Developers test with NVDA.

Gene

It is back online.

Sent: Thursday, July 27, 2017 12:47 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] OE Classic is more accessible. Developers test with NVDA.

Were accessibilitycentral.net back online Gene NZ has the step-by-step instructions for reordering columns in Thunderbird using the keyboard (yes, to do drag and drop, but this can be done by keyboard).  I never saved those so I don't have them handy.

If anyone should happen to want a copy, and it is the official copy, downloaded about a week before Microsoft pulled it from its website, of the installer for Windows Essentials 2012 (of which Windows Live Mail is a part) you can download it by activating this link.  Windows Live Mail 2012 is still a perfectly serviceable e-mail client for POP and IMAP access, which is what most of us are using.

            Niels Bohr