Re: new member, just wanted to introduce myself

Welcome aboard.

On 7/27/17, Ashley Wayne <a.r.wayne2008@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello all,
I hope this type of introduction post is acceptable here. Anyway, I’m a
very new NVDA user, but am very happy with it so far. I have been a long
time jaws user, almost 20 years (now I feel old lol) so the transition has
been interesting. I often find myself trying to do jaws commands out of
habit lol but I think NVDA is great and I am so appreciative of all the hard
work that has been put into it. I look forward to being a part of this
list, and hope that all of you have a good day.
Ashley

Sent from Mail for Windows 10