From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of James AUSTIN
Sent: Thursday, July 27, 2017 10:39 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Footnotes in Word Documents

Hi Ralph

I have just performed a very quick test. NVDA seems to read the two footnotes I have created without a delay. They were not long, nor did they spread across pages. I could create something, but would you be willing to share a copy of your document with me please? Perhaps we can work out together what is going on?

Thanks

James

On 27/07/2017 15:32, Ralph Boersema wrote:
Is this only my problem or do others have it too? I ask because no one has commented.

Ralph