Re: OE Classic is more accessible. Developers test with NVDA.

Gene New Zealand <hurrikennyandopo@...>

Hi

Yes Accessibilitycentral.net is back on line i think almost 2 to 3 days now.

the page you want for directions for drag and drop etc are found on this page at http://www.accessibilitycentral.net/accessible%20email%20client%20mozilla%20thunderbird.html

When you go to it you can jump down by headings to the sections about moving the columns and drag and dropping.

hope this helps.

Gene nz

On 7/28/2017 5:47 AM, Brian Vogel wrote:
Were accessibilitycentral.net back online Gene NZ has the step-by-step instructions for reordering columns in Thunderbird using the keyboard (yes, to do drag and drop, but this can be done by keyboard).  I never saved those so I don't have them handy.

If anyone should happen to want a copy, and it is the official copy, downloaded about a week before Microsoft pulled it from its website, of the installer for Windows Essentials 2012 (of which Windows Live Mail is a part) you can download it by activating this link.  Windows Live Mail 2012 is still a perfectly serviceable e-mail client for POP and IMAP access, which is what most of us are using.

            Niels Bohr