From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Ashley Wayne
Sent: Friday, July 28, 2017 12:01 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] odd backspace issue when using windows 10 mail app

Hello again all,

I am just curious if anyone else has experienced this; it is not a detrimental issue, just a bit inconvenient.  When I am typing an email in the mail app, pressing backspace NVDA doesn’t announce the character being deleted.  I don’t have this problem in other apps with edit fields, like firefox or notepad, backspace works fine there.  Anyway, thanks for any suggestions or thoughts.  I hope everyone has a good day/night.

Ashley

Sent from Mail for Windows 10