Re: some more help

Tony Ballou

Hi Sakina,

In all of my years of being around these things and that's plenty of them grins, to my knowledge, there has never been a command for closing a CD-Rom drive with a shortcut key. It's one of those things that you just have to do by hand.

Tony

On 7/30/2017 10:19 AM, Sakina wrote:

Hello Nasreen,

Your guidance below worked for me very well.

use press application key when your external drive is focused and find eject and press enter!

I am wondering if there is any keyboard commands that will close the CD draw after the disc is being ejected and removed.

I am manually pushing the draw to close.

Any help from any member will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you all again and with many regards

Sakina