From: Rui Fontes
Sent: Sunday, July 30, 2017 9:06 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Document Scanner

Both produce better results, due to some enhancements and configurations
made.
Kurzweil can otimize the scanning configurations and Openbook can use the
best of each OCR's to provide a otimal result...

But, forgeting all technical stuff, both provide a interface very easy to
use, allowing everybody to press a key and start listening the document...

Rui