Re: some more help

No need to push the drawer manually; just press the button right below
the disk drawer and it will close by itself.
Nevzat

On 7/30/17, Tony Ballou <cyberpro224@...> wrote:
Hi Sakina,

In all of my years of being around these things and that's plenty of them
grins, to my knowledge, there has never been a command for closing a CD-Rom
drive with a shortcut key. It's one of those things that you just have to do
by hand.

Tony

On 7/30/2017 10:19 AM, Sakina wrote:
Hello Nasreen,
Your guidance below worked for me very well.
use press application key when your external drive is focused and find eject
and press enter!
I am wondering if there is any keyboard commands that will close the CD draw
after the disc is being ejected and removed.
I am manually pushing the draw to close.
Any help from any member will be greatly appreciated.
Thank you all again and with many regards
Sakina