From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Tony
Ballou
Sent: July-30-17 7:40 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] some more help

Hi Sakina,

In all of my years of being around these things and that's plenty of them
grins, to my knowledge, there has never been a command for closing a CD-Rom
drive with a shortcut key. It's one of those things that you just have to
do
by hand.

Tony

On 7/30/2017 10:19 AM, Sakina wrote:

Hello Nasreen,

Your guidance below worked for me very well.

use press application key when your external drive is focused and find
eject
and press enter!

I am wondering if there is any keyboard commands that will close the CD
draw
after the disc is being ejected and removed.

I am manually pushing the draw to close.

Any help from any member will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you all again and with many regards

Sakina

holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.
in the very authentic narration is:
al-islam.org