Re: Using NVDA for Ebooks and Kindle

Gene New Zealand <hurrikennyandopo@...>

Hi

the following link might help it is for the kindel for pc it needs to be the accessible version. the page to get it from is https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=200596280

but you should be abel to get books from plenty of sources and read them but maybe not in this program.

It would depend in which format they are.

Gene nz

On 8/1/2017 7:49 AM, Fantasy Sports wrote:
Dear Group,

There are many books on Amazon.com that are in Kindle form.

The description says they are only compatible with JAWS.

I'm wondering if reading these books is possible with NVDA?

Are these Kindle books the same thing as Ebooks, and are they
just something you can cut and paste into Notepad or Word?

Thanks for the help.