Re: NVDA And TripleTalk Synthesizer
Hi:toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
You could try decreasing the amount of punctuation which is spoken
automatically using the following steps:
1. Press insert-n to open the NVDA menu.
2. Arrow down to Preferences.
3. Press the right arrow to open the submenu.
4. Arrow down to Voice settings and press the Enter key
5. Tab to Punctuation settings and just use the up or down arrow to
change the setting.
6. Press the Enter key to get out of that dialog.
I hope this helps.
On 4/8/16, gstoodley <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
I am a very beginning NVDA user with a TripleTalk USB speech synthesizer and