From: "Gene New Zealand" <hurrikennyandopo@outlook.co.nz>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, August 01, 2017 12:17 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Document Scanner

hi jim

I brought the app it is very accessible with nvda with windows 10. it will also let you scan from your scanner it found mine just like that. you can also use the web cam if you have one. Plenty of options to choose from

I got mine when it was 30 kiwi dollars or was it a little bit less.

I thought thought the sale had ended maybe just here in new zealand.

Gene nz

On 8/1/2017 10:50 AM, Jim Pipczak wrote:

Hi,

There is also KNFB reader for windows 10. For the next week or so it is 80 percent off. In Australia I think the price is $29.95 at the moment. Has anyone tried it out?

Jim