Re: new sounds are gone

Gene New Zealand <hurrikennyandopo@...>

hi

I would rather stay with the older sounds or have the option to add my own.

i did not like the sound of the new ones.

in a funny sort of way the old sound is like the trade mark of nvda.

Gene nz

On 8/2/2017 6:37 AM, Josh Kennedy wrote:
in the latest NVDA next snapshot the new sounds are gone they put the old sounds back. I liked those new sounds and I hope they keep them for the final 2017.3 and 2017.4 releases.