Re: Thunderbird Add On To Allow First Letter Navigation For Folders

Gerardo Corripio

Working great! Have installed the AddOn here on my Thunderbird latest.

El 02/08/2017 a las 09:22 a.m., Tony Ballou escribió:
Hi Ron,

Sounds good! Will check it out. Outlook express, what a classic!

Tony

On 8/2/2017 1:29 AM, Ron Canazzi wrote:
Hi Group,

I got this referenced from another list.

There is an add on that allows folder navigation by typing the first
letter and it is called 'quick key folder navigation.' The
description says you have to type the first 3 letters, but if you only
have one folder that begins with the letter key you press, then you
will move right to the folder with just the first key press. I have
installed this and it works great. This restores one of the favorite
features for screen reader users that existed in the venerable and now
largely defunct Outlook Express.

Using Thunderbird, it is easy to install this add on. Just click
tools/add on manager/search for add on. Type in quick folder key
navigation, press enter, then tab to the list of results, highlight
the add on, right click and choose install. Then follow the prompts.
There is no need to browse the Mozilla website for the add on.

--
Gera
Enviado desde Thunderbird