Hi,

Good that everything's working again.

Tony

On 8/2/2017 10:36 AM, Dr. arvind singh brar wrote:
Hello adriano,

I'm not sure about theadd-on download page, but the weather add-on that you shared worked like a charm,

I was able to install the addon and now i am able to check the weather in my location

Thank you so much and god bless
Arvind

This message is transmitted on 100% recycled electrons.

On Aug 2, 2017, at 9:25 PM, Adriano Barbieri <adrianobarb@...> wrote:

Hi,

Try from here:

Cheers
Adriano

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dr. arvind singh brar" <arvindsinghbrar@...>
Sent: Wednesday, August 02, 2017 1:45 PM
Subject: [nvda] Problem downloading an add-on

Hello fellow nvda users,

I am facing an issue when trying to download the weather plus nvda add on from the nvda community addon page,

I keep getting
Can't reach this page notification

I was wondering if there was an issue with the page,
Perhaps, the page is down or having server problems,

Any feedback would be appreciated
Thank you so much