Sent: Tuesday, July 25, 2017 12:52 PM
Subject: Re: question please, Re: [nvda] accessing jean's sight.

Hi Gene NZ!

I downloaded the Drop Box Zip  file. And I have 57 HTML files, that all open great!

I was able to get to all of the tutorials and all other information. Thanks a lot, Gene NZ! I am so happy that I have all of these tutorials right on my computer now in HTML form. Thank you so much for giving us that zip file to download.

Have a great one, and I hope your site gets straightened out soon.

David Moore

Sent from Mail for Windows 10