about reading numbers in nvda 2017.2 and before: nvda developers and experts please help me.

hello every one.
i wish that hear number full number in all cases.
but i cant in some cases.
for example: in some numbers which have dot, nvda reads the numbers
digit instead of full!

what should i do in previous versions of nvda about numbers?
for example about version of espeak nvda says: 1. 4 8. 1 5
i wish that hear 1. 48. 15
i mean for numbers have dot, nvda says digit numbers not complete numbers!
1. 6 3 8 9 1
instead of 1. 63891
God bless you all and i pray for you sincerely every day.

holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.
in the very authentic narration is:
al-islam.org