From: "Pascal Lambert" <rambeau68@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, August 02, 2017 3:12 PM
Subject: [nvda] Firefox and RSS

Hi,
I have given up on using IE11 where I had all my RSS set up as the browser is basically unusable with NVDA. I opened IE11 this morning to add a company to my RSS feed, and it stuttered and went silent. I had to restart my computer. Please any help on setting up RSS feed with Firefox or Edge for that matter is greatly appreciated.
Many thanks
Blessings
Pascal