Re: Changing the volume

stancil tootle

I didn't know someone gave me this copy. Where can I get the legal nvda?

On Apr 11, 2016, at 9:24 PM, Gene <gsasner@...> wrote:

You are probably using the illegal add on, which is not allowed to be discussed on list.

Are you aware that there are versions of Eloquence that are legal and that are not expensive in terms of U.S. dollars?

Sent: Monday, April 11, 2016 7:50 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Changing the volume

Eti eloquence

On Apr 11, 2016, at 8:21 PM, Gene <gsasner@...> wrote:

What synthesizer are you using?

Sent: Monday, April 11, 2016 6:54 PM
Subject: [nvda] Changing the volume

Hello when I go into preferences and I try to raise the volume and when I click on OK it does not except my changes. What am I doing wrong? I am using Windows 7 thanks
Wall Street Daily
Peter Schiff: China Just Armed its Financial Missile
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/570c391f4f80f391e6957st02duc

http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3142/570c4668389e146660d46st02vuc

http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3142/570c5cdd4d6e5cdb6187st03duc