Re: Thunderbird Add On To Allow First Letter Navigation For Folders

Gerardo Corripio

Wow this AddON sounds interesting! What else does it allow you to do? For instance does it allow like with the iPhone, to mark each message as you arrow down or up, for their deletion at once, rather than as I do now, holding the space while pressing Control+arrows to select several to then delete?

El 02/08/2017 a las 11:52 p.m., Michel Such escribió:
Hi,

Another interesting addon is Select Inbox.

This one sets focus on the first unread message when you open Thunderbird.

In its options, you can decide if you want to open on the first unread, simply the first message etc.

Michel SUCH

michel.such@...
Skype : michel.such
Twitter : @SuchMichel

Le 03/08/2017 à 02:48, Ron Canazzi a écrit :
Hi Don,

I have looked for some others that would be specifically for Thunderbird. I have used the Thunderbird add on manager to do so and I haven't found any that seem to do much to enhance screen reader usage.

I am wondering if anyone knows if there is any way to get Thunderbird to group messages by conversation as other mail programs such as Outlook Express and Windows Mail did in the past. By this I mean that Thunderbird does not group all messages with the same subject line and the reply (re:) prefix in the subject line into one group. For some reason, this type of feature is lacking. I almost never get all 20 or more messages in a conversation thread grouped properly in Thunderbird. I usually get 6 or 7 in one group, 3 or 4 in another group and the rest in still another group.

I wonder if anyone else has noticed this and found a solution--be it add on or otherwise.

On 8/2/2017 5:37 PM, Don H wrote:
OK this add on has some potential. Are there any other Thunderbird add on's that anyone suggests that would be good for us screen reader users.

--
Gera
Enviado desde Thunderbird