Re: Problem With Thunderbird And grouping Messages By Conversation

Ron Canazzi

Hi Brian,

Yes, this issue with broken grouping is primarily through moderated mailing lists such as this one.  I never had this issue with Outlook Express and Windows Mail.

On 8/3/2017 9:13 AM, Brian Vogel wrote:
Ron,

          Are these "split groups" primarily for messages coming through an e-mailing list?  If so I have an answer as to the cause, but there is not really a cure.

            Niels Bohr

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"