Infinite scolling - possible workaround

Mallard

Hello again,

I was discussing the issue with my son, who had been trying to help a couple of days ago, and he told me that, when I pressed PageDown to continue scrolling the list, NVDA went to the bottom of the page and then up again to the top.

He said a word that made me think: "It looks as if NVDA is "eating up" the key stroke".

That turned a light on in my head. Now, if I press NVDA+f2 before PageGown, passing the key to the application, it seems to work fine.

Thanks for trying to help, Brian.
Ciao,
Ollie

Il 12/04/2016 12:16, William Brandes ha scritto:
hi. spot on. still run xp on my 11 year-old laptop. i've got a disk
for win98 second edition around here someplace.

long live xp. using it right now! stay well ... william