  From: stancil tootle [mailto:stootle@...]
Sent: 12 April 2016 01:51
To: nvda@groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Changing the volume

Eti eloquence

On Apr 11, 2016, at 8:21 PM, Gene <gsasner@...> wrote:

What synthesizer are you using?

Sent: Monday, April 11, 2016 6:54 PM

Subject: [nvda] Changing the volume

Hello when I go into preferences and I try to raise the volume and when I click on OK it does not except my changes. What am I doing wrong? I am using Windows 7 thanks
Wall Street Daily
Peter Schiff: China Just Armed its Financial Missile
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/570c391f4f80f391e6957st02duc

http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3142/570c4668389e146660d46st02vuc