Re: which is the most accessible virtual machine

J.G

Hi,

I've tested all three major providers of virtualisation software in W10 pro (VB, VMWare and Hyper-V from MS) and found, that for now, the least accessible is VB, but I cannot decide, which is more accessible. is it VM ware or Hyper-V?
Anyway I found next problem: When I started a VM and expected, that setup of os (w10 insider preview 16232) will begin, I don't hear any feedback from Narrator.

Yes, I pressed ctrl + windows + enter to enable it when VM was started.

So I ask you do I need a sighted assistance to setup an os into a VM or is there any chanse to do this task (instalation of os into VM) without sighted assistance?

Many thanks for your reply.

Regards, Jo┼żef