Thanks. I've got to go back to hat site right now, so i can try right away.
Ciao,
Ollie

Il 12/04/2016 14:26, Gene ha scritto:
Try turning browse mode off when you execute the page down command.
Gene

*From:* Mallard <mailto:mallard@kimabe.eu>
*Sent:* Tuesday, April 12, 2016 4:37 AM
*To:* nvda@groups.io <mailto:nvda@groups.io>
*Subject:* [nvda] "Infinite Scrolling" in NVDA

Hello all,

I have a strange issue with the usual online supermarket site...

They have recently rebuilt their site to make it mobile-friendly, but
they have enlisted help from our Italian organization for the blind, and
whoever gave advice only tested the site with Jaws 14 and Internet
Explorer 11.

Now, I use NVDA and Firefox, and I'm encountering an issue with
scrolling product lists.

Earlier they had a series of links to go to the next page, but now you
just have to scroll down.
PageDown should work, but it doesn't for me.

That you know of, would there be a NVDA key or key combination to manage
that?

Thanks.

I'm using Firefox 45, with the latest Next of NVDA.

Should I find a solution first, I'll report back.

Ciao,
Ollie

Il 12/04/2016 03:24, Gene ha scritto:
You are probably using the illegal add on, which is not allowed to be
discussed on list.
Are you aware that there are versions of Eloquence that are legal and
that are not expensive in terms of U.S. dollars?