Re: about reading numbers in nvda 2017.2 and before: nvda developers and experts please help me.

Michael

Regular expression to read clock:

example 09:07 is read as 9 hours 7 minutes

Actual Pattern:

Replacement Pattern:

“\2     hours   \4   minutes”

Of course, one of your other regular expressions may interpret the string before this one has a chance

This will put an unusual spin on Bible references.