From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of David Goldfield
Sent: Friday, August 4, 2017 9:40 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] NVDA Stuck in Focus Mode

Hello. I'm working with someone who is using NVDA 2017.2 on a Windows 7 Pro machine. Recently, the copy of NVDA he is using seems to be totally stuck in focus mode when loading either Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. Keyboard and language are both set to US English. I even had him remove the contents of his appdata\roaming\nvda  folder to begin with a fresh install but it's still stuck into focus mode. Pressing insert+spacebar does not toggle from focus mode into browse mode. This is a very recent issue, just starting yesterday after over a year of trouble-free use. Has anybody else experienced this and what is the best solution?