From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> on behalf of nasrin khaksar
<nasrinkhaksar3@...>
Sent: Friday, August 4, 2017 11:58 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA Stuck in Focus Mode

hi.
did you try automatic focus mode for focus changes and and automatic
focus mode for caret changes in browsmode to see if its make sense.
first uncheck both, for me the first one is checked and the second one
is unchecked.

On 8/4/17, David Goldfield <david.goldfield@...> wrote:
Hello. I'm working with someone who is using NVDA 2017.2 on a Windows 7
Pro
machine. Recently, the copy of NVDA he is using seems to be totally stuck
in
focus mode when loading either Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. Keyboard
and language are both set to US English. I even had him remove the
contents
of his appdata\roaming\nvda folder to begin with a fresh install but
it's
still stuck into focus mode. Pressing insert+spacebar does not toggle
from
focus mode into browse mode. This is a very recent issue, just starting
yesterday after over a year of trouble-free use. Has anybody else
experienced this and what is the best solution?

holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.
in the very authentic narration is:
al-islam.org