Re: Excel Issues

Pranav Lal

Hi Greg,

<snip I’m working with Excel 2016 and Windows 10. ‘m having a couple of issues. First, when I arrow to a cell on my worksheet, NVDA will read what is in the cell and the  cell location but then will also give me information that is in another cell. Any ideas on what is going wrong?

PL] That could be because of column width issues. The columns are too small to contain your data. Hit ctrl+a, then navigate to the home tab of the ribbon. Get to the cells group and then to format. Activate that option and then choose to auto fit the selection in terms of column width. I have paraphrased the above but you will know where to go.

Pranav