NVDA Remote and secure desktops

Simon Eigeldinger <simon.eigeldinger@...>

Hi,

In my new job we also need to manage some computers and help people with
some issues.
We have installed NVDA on some machines and some settings.
the remote add-on automatically connects to my computer which acts as a
server.
so basically the user just needs to activate nvda which is quiet on
their side and nvda connects automatically.
the same settings are also in the systemconfig directory so the secure
desktop and admin stuff should be able to use the connection as well.
but interestingly i have no connection or at least no audio when such a
screen is open. for example when i have to do some admin tasks and i get
asked for my password nvda is quiet.
but talks after the password has been entered or the secure desktop has
disapeared.
anyone knows how to solve that?
for help it would be very apreciated.
i use nvda 2016.1 and the nvda remote 1.2 add-on.
the OS is windows 7 pro 64 bit.

greetings,
simon

---