Re: using roxio

Tony Ballou

Hi,

If you are looking for an accessible CD and DVD-rom burning program of
the paid license variety, check out the Nero line of products. I have
been using them for years and they've worked with every screen reader
I've used, and I've used them all. There are parts that will require
some assistance, however, for creating CD's and DVD's, there aren't many
things on the market that beat it.

Tony

On 8/5/2017 1:14 AM, Bobby Vinton wrote:
Hay my brother uses roxio for video and audio and I was wondering if
it is user friendly for the blind. My brother has full vision and he
doesn't need to use a screen reader. That is why I am asking.